Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Life or Something Like it

I am about to go to work soon and truthfully I do not want to go, I am really tired. I did a lot around the house today because this weekend and next week we are having company. It is going to be a huge pain in the butt to do stuff around the house this week because I don't have two days off together which when you are on midnights is like not having a day off at all.

I am hoping to go to the used bookstore tomorrow to trade in some books and get some new ones. Its funny because I told my sister I was going to go there and she asked if I ran out of books to read and I said, no, not really. I just enjoy going to the used bookstore, browsing and buying new books. Its fun for me. I know I am sad.

I went through a really bad time last week, me and Darryl got into a huge fight and for the rest of the week I was constantly crying at the drop of a hat. This job is really affecting me because I never get to go do stuff because I am constantly having to go sleep or pace myself so that I wont use all my energy needed for work and I never get to see Darryl. Everyday I am either just waking up or about to go to bed, so I am cranky and not nice to live with. Everything seems to be a bit better this week, I just have to look for a new job and until then look to happier times when I find said job.

I am reading this book right now that I am so into and really enjoying. I read it before I went to bed tonight and I found myself thinking I was one of the characters in the book having to deal with the asshole characters and I woke up to me clenching my teeth because I was having an argument with one of the guys..lol.

I have to finish getting ready for work, ciao!

No comments: