Monday, February 18, 2008

its a wonderful life

So I lost my job yet again. I am pathetic, I know. Trust me I know what you all must be thinking but I really am not a terrible employee, I just get in fucked up situations and I end up getting fucked. So I am trying to re-evaluate my life and figure out what I want to do and what I need to do in order to get there. I am really dreading telling Darryls parents, I don't want them thinking that he is dating a loser or something. No matter how many jobs I lose I always work my ass off to find another so, you can consider me working my ass off now.

I am really looking forward to this weekend, the most important people in my life (minus Darryl) are getting together with me on Saturday and we are looking for wedding dresses and possibly brides maid dresses. I know its ridiculously early but I want to and thats all that matters. We are also going to be taking a look at the hall so everyone can I have an idea in their head what it looks like and thus help me with decorating ideas.

I am going crazy trying to find a church. The one I wanted more then anything was under construction in July so we moved the wedding date to the last weekend in June and they only have 1pm open. I was heart broken when I heard this. I found another church right around the corner that was really nice as well but after going there to meet the minister on Sunday I find out that it does not have a center aisle. I know this may not seem like a big deal but to me it is, well it is and it isn't, if its the only church I can find I guess it will be okay. But, its also going to be a tight fit because it is smaller then it looks outside.

Last night Darryl and I stayed up until 3am playing poker and drinking. It was actually a lot of fun and halfway through we did a shot which was scrumptious. Well I have to clarify it was fun until I started getting drunk and started playing worse, so Darryl started winning which made it not fun at all for me, which left me no choicebut to tell him I didn't want to play anymore ... teehee.

Darryl is beside me playing Mario Galaxy which is one of the most fun games ever but, we are close to the end so the levels are impossible so I have to go help him with a level. Have a great work day tomorrow people, I will be thinking of you well I am doing nothing.

2 comments:

Slowplum said...

Sorry to hear about your job woes, hon. For what it's worth, I believe in you!

When is your wedding now? I need to know the date you've set because I have 3 weddings next year, one for my brother in law, one for you, and one for Roger, so I need to know when everything is so I don't miss out on anything.

cutiestar said...

WHAT?! Roger is getting married?! Oh my god! I am in shock! That is wicked! My wedding is June 27th,2009. When is Rogers? Tell him I say a super congradulations!!