Monday, February 25, 2008

You are not alone... we'll get lost together

It has been the most insane weekend ever. I really trust that everything happens for a reason and it seems that me losing my job when I did was good timing.

Last week was a really lazy week filled with me and Christina hanging out and getting drunk twice, watching moves, cleaning the house and lounging.

I am doggy sitting right now and it is really nice. I really want a dog really badly but unfortunately up until recently Darryl and I's schedule did not allow it. I took Jazz for a walk a little while ago but she is a pain in the butt because she barks at everyone we pass and I always feel really bad. She would never bite anyone or anything but when she barks she scares people.

Went for lunch with the girls today. It was really nice to see them again since I hadn't seen them since I got canned. We went to Kelsey's and had bad food and bad service, not a good combo. Other than that it was really nice catching up and getting a reminder that they care and miss me. Any other time I have tried to keep friends after I leave a job, it never works, we both get wrapped up in our own lives to put energy into making it work.

Here I am playing with my web cam and the features Christina showed me. Thanks sis!

Have a great day all! Show that snow it can't get us down!

No comments: