Thursday, October 27, 2005

Happy Thursday!

I am in a very good mood today which is very different from how I have been the rest of the week. I think I am in a good mood because my baby woke up with me this morning and I got to hug and kiss him which I never get to do during the week when he is on afternoons so it was nice. I feel really bad because he had to get up with me to wait for the tv to be delivered, poor thing, plus he has to leave early because he has a hockey game. I think he is going to need some extra loving this weekend.

Laura is coming up this weekend which I am really excited about. I am not sure what we are going to do since both of us are pretty strapped for cash but I think we would both love a quiet weekend since we haven't seen eachother in a long time. The last time I saw her actually was probably in July at her wedding. We dont live that far away but we both have insane schedules that it makes it hard for us both to have a weekend free to see eachother.

It is really starting to suck not having a home phone, I dont even want to see my cell phone bill this month. Especially because of all of the deliveries we are getting and things we are signing up for people keep calling my phone. After 7pm I dont mind because it is free but when people call during the day and it just ends up being a sales call it really annoys me and I try desperately hard not to be rude. Which when you are pms'ing it is really difficult.

I had a bit of a panic last night because when I ordered my tv I had a brain fart and put in the wrong address so I have been trying to get a hold of them since 9:30 pm last night leaving two messages and e-mailing them to make sure that it goes to the right address. I am so stressed waiting for it to arrive to make sure that it goes to the right address. I keep wanting to call Darryl to see if it has gotten there yet but I dont want to wake him up because I am an idiot.

I work again tonight, blah! Last night was alright because it was dead so I didn't mind it, I got to know the new people a little more which was nice since I have been off for a week and a half. The first customer I got was doing an exchange and once you put it in the system it has to stay there or you have to re-enter the whole thing, so he went with a sales associate to get an exchange so I just waited for them to come back to finish off the return, usually it only takes about 5 minutes. As I am standing there this lady looking very impatient says,
do you do customer service there?

me - yes, I am just with a customer at the moment

customer - can they take me at the cash?

me - no

I soon realise the customer is going to be a long time so I erase the exchange and ask the lady if I can help her.

customer - nice to see you were with a customer (in snotty voice obviously not believing I was with a customer)

me - actually I was they are just taking a long time so I thought I would help you

customer - yeah it really looks like it

me - ha ha well I really am

when customers are like that there is no sense even arguing they are always right no matter what so I decided to swallow my pride and at the end of the return I said, "again, I am sorry about your wait, have a good night". I should be employee of the month I swear.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Cutie :) You get charged for receiving calls on your cellphone? It's free after 7pm here too but we never get charged for receiving calls (not unless I have the home phone diverted to my cell, which I never do lol)

Did your tv finally arrive? And what do you do for work, besides customer services? Just curious as to what line of work you're in.

Thanks for visiting my site and pinning my map! :)

Lisa said...

Ooo, I forgot to say, thanks for the link on your sidebar! I've also linked you on mine.

cutiestar said...

Hey thanks for commenting, yes my tv finally arrived, thanks for asking, all of that worrying for nothing :). I also work as an office manager during the day at a transport training school. What do you do for a living, I remember you talking about patients but I wasn't sure if you were a doctor or not. Thank you for linking me! :)