Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hump Day

Last night we went and ordered our tv and stand which is going to be coming Thursday, wahoo! I am going crazy because I cannot find the book I have been reading anywhere, I have looked through all of the boxes and everywhere I can think of and I can't find it. I miss going to bed and reading a bit before I go to sleep. I have started reading another book but its just not the same. Book, if you are reading this, come home!

The last few days have been crazy with shopping and cleaning up the rest of the apartment. It feels like we have been go go go. This morning before I left for work I just sat on the couch in peace and quiet and just started thinking about nothing and everything. About the noise that the vent is making, how I hate how unorganised everything is, how my little kitten is so cute etc.

One of the guys from work that has been off for a hernia operation came in today, it was so nice to see him again. I missed him. I am happy he is coming back next week but I am really worried that he is going to push himself and end up worse then he already is. We worked on the schedule together and gave him less of a work load so I am hoping that will be ok.

Darryl called me yesterday at work and asked if someone else had the keys to our house and started asking a bunch of other questions, so I start panicking and I said Darryl quite fucking around what are you talking about. Apparantly my dad bought me muskoka chairs and left them in our garage when Darryl wasn't home. My dad and I are not close at all so for him to do this meant a lot especially since I wanted them so much and I had only mentioned them to him once. I feel really bad because with everything we did last night I didn't have a chance to call him and then I work tonight and tomorrow night so I am going to have to remember to call him from work tonight. They still have to be sealed and stained but that is a good winter project.

My mom has an extra sewing machine that she is going to give me and I am really excited about. I am looking forward to learning how to hem pants and just different homemaker stuff that I don't know now.

I am really looking forward to this weekend even though I work I am looking forward to doing some stuff around the house and getting everything cleaned up and organised. By Saturday we should have almost all of the furniture in the house and be able to have the familyroom and livingroom all set up with is right now what I think is bothering me.

This guy at work brought in girl guide cookies but, not just any girl guide cookies the mint chocolate ones that are absolutely to die for. I am trying to lose weight but all of these temptations keep coming up. They are sitting on my desk and I keep wanting to buy more when I know I don't need any. Better get to work now.

3 comments:

Slowplum said...

the mint chocolate kind are especially yummy when frozen. or crumbled up and mixed in with vanilla ice cream.

just sayin'.

cutiestar said...

that does sound good...devil woman! lol

Lisa said...

what are muskoka chairs? I've never heard of them before.