Monday, October 31, 2005

What a weekend

Laura came up this weekend and we had a blast. It was nice to see her but it really sucked that I had to work, I am lucky that I work with such understanding people because they let me off at 2pm because she was visiting. We did a lot of shopping and she was nice enough to take me to my favorite restaurant, Red Lobster which was amazing. I love their food and it was nice to just got for dinner with my best friend and be able to catch up on everything and talk about our men etc.

On Sunday Darryl and I went to Ikea and got a coffee table, a new light for the bedroom, a new spatula, a utensil rack, garbage bin for upstairs and some nice mirrors for the bedroom. I know exciting eh? Well for us it was it was a lot of fun to try and plan out where everything is going to go. Although we were quite upset when this chandelier that we wanted to get wasn't in stock...poo on them! It was really nice and we were going to get the lamp to match but they suck so no chandelier for me. I am excited to go home because hopefully the majority of those thing will be installed and looking hot. The mirrors we are going to put ourselves because they are pretty tricky....as you can see here...

Well there it doesn't really look tricky but I think we are going to put two side by side so its a square mirror instead. Well atleast that is what Darryl wants to do so we will see.

After our trip to ikea we went to the grocery store and got two pumpkins to carve and were up until 11pm carving them last night. They look sooo good though. Darryl took some pics so I will send them to myself tonight and then post them tomorrow. He was so excited while carving them, it was so cute. He had to put candles in it right then because he couldn't wait because it was going to look so sweet! lol.

Before and after carving the pumpkins we went to see The Saw 2. It was SO good and So scary! I spent the majority of the movie with my head planted in Darryls shoulder.

Hmm I am hungry I better go eat, I have Scooby Doo Zoodles today, I know you are all jealous.

No comments: