Tuesday, November 29, 2005

27 Days until Christmas!!!

Today has kind of been a crappy day. I noticed that I wasn't on the schedule at my part time job for my holiday and I gotthinking that if we tell the ops manager that I gave away my shifts and I got it off then I can still keep my job. Wellmy direct manager is mad at me for calling in sick on a busy day so I don't think she is going to do that for me, plus hersister hates me for some unknown reason so that has probably added to the fact that she is already mad at me. I get a little over emotional when things like that happen, for instance after the attitude I got when I brought it up to her andasked her about it I felt like calling back and telling her to shove that job up her ass. I soon came to my senses and realisedhaving a part time job for the time being is very helpful, and maybe I shouldn't burn my bridges. Darryl really want me tokeep working there so I am going to let her "see what I can do" and see what happens but again I feel like calling and saying. "you know what nevermind I am going to put in my notice at the end of the week".

Since I got a credit card, FINALLY, I am planning on going and finish off some of my Christmas shopping tonight. Darryl and I agreed that we would get it done this weekend but I realised that he will be there with me and I still need to get hima birthday present and some stocking stuffers. Instead I decided to go with Valerie and finish up Christina and Darryl andmaybe by some miracle find something for my mom.

You know what is crazy? I have gone from HATING reading to absolutely loving it. I am so looking forward to going toChapters tonight. I want to look for a book that I want plus I have some ideas for people there and I cannot wait. I havealso told Darryl that I would love if my stocking was full of books and that I will give him a list of books I do not have and which ones I want. Plus we are going to Cuba so I want to have a lot to read while I am there. OOOH and also Darryls momtold me she would teach me again how to crochet so I am hoping we can do that a bit while we are there too.

I am wearing my new shoes today and although they feel a bit snug I think it is just because of the socks I am wearing.It feels so good to be wearing running shoes again, (stolenswan forbid me to wear mine) even when I was driving my carthis morning it felt so nice to be wearing running shoes to push the clutch in and out I just felt so comfy.

I have no idea what to get my mom for Christmas, last year we got her a scrapbook of different family events and picturesand pictures of us that we got taken at the Walmart portrait studio. I think we should do that again just because we haveall changed so much in a year. Oooh that reminds me, Darryl and I were planning to get one done too! I thought it wouldbe nice to have a nice picture of the two us.

Meh I dont have anything else to say, ciao.

No comments: