Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Winter Wonderland

As you may have guest from the name of this post it is snowing here...grr! I don't have my winter car on the road yet so I am a little apprehensive driving in this weather. Plus because I am a retard I thought it looked nice out this morning and I did not bring a jacket.

Last night I finished almost all of my Christmas shopping, just one more thing for Val and Christina and Darryls dad.

I am watching these people try to get out of their parking spot right now and they are driving on the grass and just going everywhere. I have no idea what they think they are going to accomplish but I feel like going out there and asking if they need some help. I remember when I first got my license I would be stuck trying to get in or out of a parking spot and I had no idea what I had to do to get in/out of it. Thank goodness I had stolenswan with me and she talked me through it or I could just see me calling my mom on my cell in tears and asking her how the hell to fix it.

Right now I have nothing to eat for lunch and I have to pee but before I can go get something or go pee I have to wait for a student to leave the office so I can lock it. Unfortunately he is working on the simulator and I could be waiting for awhile.

My house is a complete mess from the party we had on the weekend and I haven't had anytime to clean it up. I am planning on going home tonight and busting my ass to get it back in order. I hate having my house messy and with the way its been you never know who is going to pop over either.

I got my new phone! Wahoo! I waiting for 30 mins for them to get something straightened out over the phone before they could activate it but I have it now and thats all that matters. Also I programmed my ring tone to be back in black by ACDC, it sounds sweet. I will put a pic on here later but right now I think I might wet my pants so I better go pee now, student or no student.

Ciao!