Friday, December 02, 2005

Picture Madness

Stolenswan inspired me to take some pics, none half as good as hers but they are pics none the less.



This is my washer and dryer that sing, as you may or may not have read about on Lo Lo's journal. It makes doing laundry that much more cheery.










These are the pumpkins that we carved for Halloween, scary eh? I did want to do one with a gun shot wound and the pumpkin guts next to the exit wound with red food colouring on it but Darryl thought that was too harsh for the kids, wuss. Teehee!





This is a picture of my kitten, Salem saying the flash is too bright mommy! (I know I am a geek)















This is Salem being sassy and giving us her profile while saying, please no pictures.










This is where I am sitting as I end this post. Hope you enjoyed this, have a great weekend all!

No comments: