Friday, November 25, 2005

Give me something to go on..

I wasn't going to write in here but then I saw Lo Lo's comment and I felt bad. So here I am writing look at me go..teehee. The weather has gotten better here in the past couple of hours right now it is sunny and there is no snow, so yeah!

The Casby's were amazing, as soon as we got in they ushered us over to three "hot" molson canadian girls to take out picture with them as the big winners, and then from there over to our V.I.P area and tickets for three free beers each. It was so sweet standing up on the V.I.P area watching everyone without a pass try to get up and turned away by the bouncers guarding our stairways. I have to say my favorite bands of the night were Metric and Hot Hot Heat. I had co much fun I was dancing around and singing and I was the only one not drinking..lol. The limo we got was one of those stretch SUV's which was so sweet inside, everyone was hanging out the sunroof screaming it was so funny. I wish I brought my camera.

After the awards and going to the Government for a bit we went to a restaurant called 7 West. On the way there I was sitting on the side seating of the limo and I started to feel sick. All day I had a hamburger from A&W and a grilled cheese sandwhich and 3 beer so I was already REALLY hungry and then because I get car sick on long rides, and when reading in a car etc, sitting sideways in the SUV limo was making me feel sick. As soon as we got into the restaurant I had to run down two flights of stairs and wait for someone to finish in the only bathroom this restaurant had so I could puke. Everything on the menu looked like it was in a different language so I ordered the only thing that I could understand, garlic bread and cheese thinking that eating would make me feel better. As soon as I was done puking I went upstairs and tried to eat something and I immediately felt sick again. Down the stairs I run again and again I wait for someone to finish in the bathroom. I soon realise that there is no sense in me going back upstairs because I am just going to break my neck running down the stairs. I spent a could half hour sitting outside the bathroom ready to be sick, puking and then wiping up and returning to my post outside the bathroom. Let me just tell you, there was no way I was going to puke in a public toilet so I was puking in the sink and then it got clogged and not only was I sick but I also had to unclog my puke from the sink...urgh! I asked one of the girls that came to check on me to get Darryl and I wanted to go home. While I was waiting this wonderful stranger gave me some advil to make me feel better, ( I checked the writing on it, don't worry, I wasn't too keen on it either but I was pretty desperate). Also the wonderful waitor brough me some gingerale and a dried bun which was so amasingly sweet, I want to go back one day just to thank him. If I was rich I would send him flowers.

The drive home was a blizzard and pour Darryl couldn't see anything and it was getting late so he was getting tired and I kept falling asleep and I couldn't talk to keep him up because everytime I opened my mouth I felt like I was going to puke again. All of the suddent I said, "Darryl pull over I have to puke" and there I went again after the car almost slid off of the road because of the bad weather.

I used to always complain to Lo Lo about how he doesn't take care of me when I am sick but he was the most amazing boyfriend that night and made me feel so loved and that I definately want to spend the rest of my life with this guy.

Thursday morning I was still feeling really sick so I called into work. One of the trainers called me at about 10am when he was leaving his house and asked if I needed anything since he knew I didn't have a car, I couldn't believe how sweet that was. Then the other trainer came over at around 1pm and brought me the tables and chairs that I needed for this weekend. I am so loved and I feel so fortunate. ( I know I sound corny, bite me)

Right now I am listening to my new mp3 player, I exchanged mine since I wont be working at my part time job much longer and my old one was only 128 mb, so I exchanged it for one with three times more room and that you can still extend the memory with a card. Its blue and has a pretty blue light on it and I hated that my old one you had to mash down the button just to change the song and if you were listening to it in the dark you can't see what song it is on because there is no backlight, so I love my new one. I also loaded a bunch of new songs that I had meant to with my old one so I am sitting here at work grooving.

I have so much to do tonight for tomorrow but I am really looking forward to it. Last night Darryl and I set up all of the tables and put on the table clothes and trimmed them and set up all of the place settings and everything. I have to start cooking the ham tonight since tomorrow the turkey will have to go in and I dont have two stoves.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: