Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wonderful fucking day!

Its been a horrible past couple days, yesterday me and Laura got into a fight. Sometimes I think I am too harsh when I tell people stuff anf don't really think before I speak and then it all goes downhill from there. I am not really sure if we are talking still or not but needless to say after me ruining her day yesterday we did not speak for the rest of it.

Then this morning my car almost died in the entrance to my work and rally almost died as I got into my parking spot. I am so frustrated with it and upset I can't even tell you, especially with us just buying the house, this is really bad timing. Basically what I think is wrong with it is that the clutch is going in and its gotten so bad that I dont think it knows its in gear. I don't really know much about cars but thats what it feels like its doing.

Work last night was good, I worked with a lot of fun people and it wasn't too too busy so we got to talk and joke around which is very rare to be able to do when it is super busy like it has been lately. It was so funny how many Star Wars copies we sold, we sold right out by 7pm and so many customers were pissed off (what else is new) and we also sold out of the pre-order t-shirts so customers were even more pissed off. Meanwhile it says on the flyer while supplies last, we only have so many t-shirts that have to be spread out between all of the stores like come on, if you wanted to make sure you got one you could have come in earlier. One guy got so mad about the t-shirts that he slammed through or doors and knocked them off the track and just kept going. I understand being mad but it doesn't give you an excuse to act like a fucking moron, all of us just sat there laughing at him. One of my friends there actually dressed up like princess Leah and was fighting with the light sabres that we were selling..lol...I am really sorryI missed it.


I am officially starting my diet today, I am doing Slim Fast for two meals and trying to cut down on the junk food for the rest of the day and also working out. I am going to Cuba in December so I really want to lose this weight before then, it is really starting to effect my self-esteem. When Laura was up I went through all of my bar outfits and all of them didn't fit and I got so upset I just wanted to get into comfies and go to bed. My wonderful boyfriend hugged me and told me how beautiful I am and that made me feel better.

Better get doing some work...have a good day all!

No comments: