Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blast from the past...

I have started scrapbooking as you all know. I am not very good at it yet but I think that will come with time. Contraryto everyone's suggestion I am not doing a theme for my scrapbook, I am just treating it as a photo album and using it to display the pictures creatively.

I was doing some pages the other night while Darryl was playing Need for Speed on the 360 and I was going through all my pictures and remembering all of the old times with my friends and how much fun we used to have. I had a certaingroup of people that would always go out to the bar about three times a week together and we would always have a blast.Remember those little glow sticks for your mouth? We used to always have those when we went to the bar when they first came out.

When I was in college we never needed an excuse to get everyone together and pre-drink at someones house and then go out and party at the bar. I miss those days, now people in the bar drive me nuts, drunk people make me want to smack them and I can barely stay awake to pre-drink nevermind go to the bar..lol. I am pathetic, I know, I am well aware. Well I am kind of over exaggerating but you get the jist.

There were pictures of the concert we went to at the college with Treble Charger and Sum 41 (before Sum 41 was really big). We got to go back stage with them in the room they were partying in and got pictures with them. They had huge bottles of vodka and bowls of fruit and food everywhere. It was pretty sweet that we were just hanging out like they were no different from us, which really....they aren't.

I had pictures from when I broke my wrist up north, and I had my cast on trying to swim. Me straddling a blow up whale in a pool so that I can cool down equals pure hotness. lol.

It was my first trip camping and as soon as we get there Lo Lo says we should go into the lake, sounds like a sweet idea. Normally they just jump off the dock but I don't know how to dive so I asked her if she would walk in by the rocks with me. So there we are holding hands inching our way into the water when one or both of us (I can't remember which) hit a slippery rock and fell. All night I justput ice on it and drank so it just seemed like a sprain to me. After I got up in the morning and tried to get dressed without much luck, I realised it was more then a sprain and we spent 5 hours in the hospital. During the wait Lo lo felt sickpartly because we drank so much the night before and partly because of the grosse hospital, so she went out to the car to lie down after throwing up in the bathroom. When I came out of the hospital with a cast on and knocked on her window she nearly had a heart attack. The whole drive home the next day she was panicking about how my mom was going to react and how she was going to kill her for getting me hurt when I was in her care. LOL! My mom was really pissed but notat Lo lo more at me for being so clumsy.

There we a lot of pictures from when I was younger and looked A LOT different. I was a very homely child so I don't really like looking at pictures from when I was younger. Then there are pictures from my grad 8 grad from when I was a sizetwo and beautiful that I don't like to look at either. Even my highschool graduation when I was a size 7 and tiny I don't likelooking at. Although that one is partly because I was dating an asshole and partyly coz I am a fat ass now. lol.


Ahh reminissing....I miss college :).

No comments: