Thursday, February 02, 2006

Damn viruses!!!!

I apologise for not being able to post today but I swear it wasn't my fault! hrmm...ok....maybe it was but I swear it was on purpose! If I knew that I would have such a horriblin boring day such as I did I would have been way more careful. Here is how it happened....

I came into work and booted up my computer and as usual while this process is taking place I am warming up some water for my oatmeal. I finish preparing my breakfast and sit down at the computer and check who is online on yahoo (we use it at work to talk between campuses) and checked my e-mail. Before I tell you what happened I should say that I never know half of the people that e-mail me, usually possible students e-mail me inquiring about the course etc. So I am checking my e-mails and I see this one from someone I don't know which as you know, I thought nothing of. Now here is where the blonde part comes in, there is a link and normally I am pretty computer savy so I know not to a) open e-mails from people you don't know and b) definately don't open anything from them. So needless to say I now have a virus ridden computer at work and no internet...*pout*.

The day passed by very....very...slowly.

Right now I am talking to a guy that I started talking to through one of those friends networks. On my profile it said that I was commited and my picture was of me and my boyfriend but he wasn't sure if I did have a boyfriend or not. He is still talking to me after he found that out which is nice, and most guys normally don't. I don't think it is going to last long because he doesn't seem too interested in our conversation since then..lol god I love being a girl..grr!!

No comments: