Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Its a winter wonderland!

Well I have a computer now which is a plus, not my old one but that is okay. They are in the midst of sending me the xp cd so that I can restore it. In the meantime one of the guys I work with brought the monitor from the other office and gave it to me and it is a pretty sweet 19" monitor..oooh yeah!

My weekend was pretty uneventful minus the getting totally drunk on goldslagger and puking all Saturday night. It was the Lidell vs. Couture fight and Itold Darryl I was just going drink beer and not get too drunk. I was pretty good at turning down the shots and then I think I got too drunk and my will power went away. Damn will power. So needless to say Darryl spent about 1.5 hours on the floor in the bathroom with me while I was puking my gutsout. I was so hungover the next morning that when I went to take a shower I thought I was going to pass out so I didn't even get a chance to washall of the shampoo out of my hair. Even when I woke up on Monday to go to work I felt really queezy and had a headache.

It has been snowing like a bitch here the last couple of days. Damn ground hog said that we would only have two more weeks, that just goes to showthat you can't trust ground hogs, the lying bastards! On days like these I just want to stay home on the couch under a snuggly blanket, drinking hot chocolate and watching tv. As I was driving to work yesterday I heard on the radio that all of the buses were cancelled and I immediately wished I wasback at an age where we got snow days. From my office I just watch the weather outside and hope that it doesn't get too bad that I can get home ok.

What a wonderful day I have had today so far. I have been really busy at work with the phone and trying to catch up on everything I got behind on with my computer out of service. The day has just flown by. I am at a loss for anything else to say so bye.

No comments: