Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh one of my favorite old songs is on right now, Lisa Loeb...and I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. I know every single word to the songthat I haven't heard in probably over a year but I can't remember the name, damn thats stupid. I love being in this office alone, I can sing wheneverI want and no one will hear me or look at me wierd. I absolutely love singing, if I wasn't so shy or so unsure about my voice I would love to just doopen mic nights with my guitar and sing Norah Jones or Sarah Harmer type stuff.

My guitar lessons are going pretty good, I am learning Everybody Hurts by R.E.M and I am learning a lot about reading tablature so that once I am donemy lessons I can continue to play. I really wish that I could have my lessons every other Thursday because having my lessons every week doesn'tgive me enough time to practice. If you asked me right now why I don't have enough time in one week to practice I would have no answer for you.It just seemes like all of the little stuff that you have to do in a day adds up and the next thing you know its time for bed. Which for me is a lot earlierthen the average joe, I know.

Wanna hear the fuckin coolest thing ever?! They have strawberry shortcake dolls as the happy meal toy at McDonalds. I was so excited. ConsideringI had just driven 45 minutes out of my way in bad weather I really appreciated it. I have her sitting on my monitor right now and looking cute.

I just printed some guitar tabs that I am going to show my instructor tonight and see if he can just tell me the basics of how to play them, I think I know how to read it but I just want to make sure. I am really excited, yeah!

No comments: