Monday, February 13, 2006

*pout* I am sicky!

Oh my goodness, I woke up this morning feeling like complete and udder crap. I woke up feeling really sick to my stomach, kind of like the really hungry feeling but not. Then I hate a really runny nose, sore throat and could barely breathe. I have taken my puffer this morning, but I still cannot breathe. Apparantly strep throat is going around, of course it hits when Lo Lo is supposed to be visiting me this weekend.

I have so much to do this week it is pretty crazy, we have to put together the gym we bought, go to the eye doctors to look at contacts and the frame that came in for Darryl, clean the house, go to the clinic for my knee, go to Sudbury, move the air hockey table to the basement and do laundry. Darryl is probably going to take care of putting the gym together but it is really big and I am really worried about it being insanely complicated.

We have gotten a lot of snow lately and I mean A LOT. We have had a pretty tame winter up until last week when all hell broke lose. Today we are supposed to get 5-10cm and I was talking ot one of the guys here and he thinks we are going to get more. On Saturday we stopped at Sport Chekand bought me some new snow pants, since they were on sale and we are going snow tubing next weekend. I haven't had snow pants since I was in public school so putting on those pants brought back so many memories.

I used to live out in the country and behind our house were tons of hills where we used to always go toboganning. It was a lot of fun it just sucked having to do the trek back up the hill once you went down. I remember my mom would bundle me and my sister up so tight that we looked like Kenny off of South Park with only a little bit of our faces showing.

We were supposed to go out to the cottage this weekend so we were planning on going toboganning and making snowmen. Unfortunately with all of the snow they got there, the park with all of the hills was closed due to fallen trees from the weight of the snow on them and we didn't end up goingto the cottage.

I am really excited about going snow tubing on Friday, I have never been and everyone has told me it is a lot of fun. I am especially looking forward to it because now I have super sweet snow pants to wear :).

Urgh I feel sicky. Tomorrow is Valentines Day all, what do you have planned?

No comments: