Thursday, January 26, 2006

its almost Friday!!

Last night I went on a road trip with my sisters. I had a lot of fun and it was definately worth driving in the horribleweather on the way there. One of my favorite places to shop is GT Boutique so we went to the one about 30 minutes outof town and then we stopped at Michaels on the way back in to town. I got some sour dinos which are by far my favoritegummi candy, a new tooth brush, tooth paste and some lighters for the kitchen to light my candles. After that as I said we went to Michaels and picked up some scrapbooking supplies, I think I definately have to pick up some stuff at the dollar store from now on because even though the stuff at Michaels is really cool it is also really expensive. I got some coolpress on quotes, decals and a nice background for the wedding page I am making for Laura's wedding.

I cancelled my guitar lesson for today because I have not had any time to practice and I don't want to look like an idiothaving to go over everything. I feel really bad about it and Darryl seems disappointed in me and says I can't stick to it butthis week has just been wierd and I have not had any time to do it. It seems like the minute I get off work times zooms by.
I am almost done the book I have been reading, A Million Little Pieces and I am really sad about it, I wish it would go onforever. I am thinking about buying his new book at Costco called, My Friend Leonard, I think. It is normally about $30 butCostco has it for $19.

Tonight I am going to be working out again, only at home. I have lost another pound which is good only 7 more to go untilI have lost 20 pounds and then me and Darryl can celebrate by using our gift certificates for dinner and a movie. He hasalready lost the 20 pounds so I just have to catch up to him. I just think a lot of the weight he gained was becauseof not working for his almost two weeks off work for the holidays. He was eating the same amount but doing nothing in comparison to what he does in a day at work. I think that is why he lost the first ten so quickly but this last ten heworked really hard on eating properly and stuck that diet out, so I am really proud of him. I have a lot of weight that I wantto lose so this is just the beginning of the battles and as long as I keep losing about a pound a day I should be good. I do realise that, that wont keep up but even 3 pounds a week I can live with. I have about 45 pounds to go to get to my goal and I realise that, that is not going to happen over night but atthe very least I want the majority of it gone before summer and the rest off by the end of the summer.

I know you guys love hearing about how I am a fatass. Have a great day all! It is -30 here so if it is anywhere close to thatwhere you are try and keep warm!

No comments: