Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have blue fuzzy slippers

Today is the third and last day of my fruit flush and last night instead of the protein shake and the veggie salad I had a chicken breast. I personally think its not a big deal because basically I had my protein shake and no veggie salad. I was talking to Darryl about it this morning and he doesn't think I should go on with the diet anymore because I cheated and I wont lost any weight anyway. I think he is wrong because I have been basically eating barely anything, with no carbs or anything so of course I am going to lose some weight. I don't know, I am going to finish the diet but tonight I think I am going to have a normal dinner because I am going to work out with my sister afterwards and I don't want to pass outfrom lack of food. Last night I actually went to bed at 9pm because I was too tired and too hungry to stay up any later.I am going to Good Life and getting a 30 day free pass and I am going to go workout with my sister I think about 3 timesa week for those 30 days and then I am going to go once in awhile with her and pay the $10 for a day membership.

My day is going pretty good and uneventful. I got really mad yesterday because I spent a lot of money on this new bookand then I put it in my bag on my way home and catelope juice spilt all over it. I keep all of my books really nice and newlooking so I was really pissed off when that happened. I was thinking if I wasn't on this stupid diet that would have neverhappened.
I am trying to find a nice resort for me and Darryl to go to for Valentines day. We decided that this year we wont buy eachother presents that instead we will just go away. A lot of resorts that I am finding are very expensive like, $200/nightper person, before tax. I am going to keep looking and try to find a diamond on the rough that still has reasonable prices.

One thing I hate about dieting is that I have to pee every five seconds. Have a great day all!

No comments: