Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm a rockstar!!

Wow! I didn't realise how long it has been since I have written. Last week was pretty uneventful so I really didn't have much to write about.

Last Thursday I had my first guitar lesson, it was great and the guy that is teaching me I went to highschool with so thatmakes me a little more comfortable. I started learning Crazy Mary by Pearl Jam and the beginning to that White Stripes song, can't think of the name of it. I have to make sure that I practice this week so that we can move on to other thingsand I am sure I will be tested and if I know as much as I did last Thursday I don't think he will be impressed. I also want to change all of my string to the new ones so that they all match and don't look wierd.
My mom bought me a scrapbook and Valerie has been nice enough to print off a whole bunch of pictures for me for it, frommy birthday and lo lo's wedding and everything. We are planning on getting together this week and scrapbooking a bit.

My weekend was pretty good but uneventful. We just did a bit of shopping, and did some grocery shopping. We went toCostco and looked at some of the furniture and tools and talked about what we want to do to the house in the summer. I am really looked forward to having a patio set and being able to come home from work and sit on the patio with a beer. Also we are planning on getting a new bbq so being able to barbeque things and have them not burn will also be somethingI am looking forward to. Right now we have one of those bbq's that there is no blame over the grill except for one area where there is one giant flame.

Last week when I start eating right I lost 7 pounds. Now I am on this retardedly hard fruit flush diet that is supposed to make me lose 9 pounds, here is hoping. So many times I have felt like saying fuck it and just quit, but, Darryl was doing itwith me and urged me to continue. It was funny coz he would motivate me to move on and when he was drinking the shakes and gagging I helped him take his mind off of it. All I have to say is I better fucking lose 9 pounds.

No comments: