Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Zipitee Doo Da

I know you guys have heard this more then a couple times before but I am now on a diet...again! I am hoping I can stickto it this time but, as you know it is really hard. Yesterday I had two bottle of water, oatmeal for breakfast, two tangerinesfor a snack, 1 tuna sandwhich for lunch and a granola bar for dessert and then I had hamburger helper for dinner and a pepsi (hey I worked for it). Today so far I have had oatmeal, large green tea and a bottle of water. The only change I havenoticed so far is peeing every five seconds. I do feel a lot healthier and like I have more energy. I am hoping to start working out when I get home but when I am always the one to cook dinner lately its kind of hard. I am already starving todeath by the time I get home and feel really weak because of it. I printed off some more recipes so I am hoping that onceI start getting into a routine it will get easier.

Darryl has also started a diet with me, some guys at work said something about him gaining weight and ever since then hehas been determined to lose it. If nothing else we will be healthier which is important. I am hoping to have lost all the weight I want to by the summer so I think losing about 50 pounds in 4 months isn't bad and I would settle with less then50 I just want to lose the majority of it by then. I am sick of being self conscious and depressed about my appearance.

My sister got her lip pierced this weekend. After my mom freaked she ended up spending Friday night at my place. It was nice having her over, we stayed up until 2am watching a movie which I had tried so hard to stay awake during and fellasleep during the last 20 minutes. The next day we just hung out driving around and window shopping. That night me and Valerie went to a quiet little cafe I have wanted to go to for a long time. She treated me to a drink and a dessert. It waskinda of weird because all of the menus have no prices, which immediately made me think of that saying, "if you have to ask you can't afford it". This did not seem to bother Valerie in the slightest, as much as I am not a fancy girl at all it was nice to just hang out and talk, a pub is more of my thing and a place that has more then 8 alcoholic drinks is more my placebut it was nice to have a change of pace. What was also weird was that all of their drink are called the "pink one" or the "red one", on a small menu it tells you what is in each. I had a laugh picturing Darryl figure out which one he wanted,considering he is colour blind, saying, "well the green one is red and the pink one looks red too!" lol!

I went to La Senza on the weekend and spent $130!! That is so not like me but I needed bras and they had a great dealon underwear 5 for $10. I thought Darryl was going to freak out when I told him but he had just spend a lot of money onthe weekend as well so he took it quite well. Tonight I have to go to Music Pro and get some new strings for my guitarand I am going to get my new book tonight as well. YEAH!

No comments: