Monday, February 27, 2006

It was good as good goes

You know what I hate?! Winter! Earlier today it was nice and sunny, cold but still sunny and now it is a freakin blizzard outside! This weather makes itso hard to get anything done. Thanks to this damn weather everytime I have to go out to my carI get the bottom of my pant legs wet from the snowmaking the rest of the day very uncomfortable and very wet. As we speak I have a wet pant leg that is making me really cold.

But you know what I love?! Not being able to sleep at night and deciding to instead just have tons of sex. Sure I am really tired today but damn...it was worth it. Even though me and my baby wont see eachother all week that will atleast hold him over for a couple of days.
We went shopping on Sunday for some protein shakes which I was really looking forward to. Valerie is on this one pill that gives her a lot of energy and paired with working out makes you lose weight quicker. So I decided that, that sounds like something I need because I have no energy to workout andif it helps me lose weight then thats awesome. I was going to start taking them today but I felt so sick this morning that I didn't want something else ontop of that. I don't think I will get any working out done today because I have grocery shopping to do but I will definately being doing it tomorrow. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday I think will be my plan. Although Friday I think I am picking up Darryls friend in Toronto I think I can squeeze it in before that.

Last week Darryl got glasses which he has been needing for forever and was just too stubburn to get any. I was so happy when he told me he was going to get some because honestly driving with bad vision is not cool. Last night we were watching tv and he put them on and then we went to bed and we picked out a book together for him to read and we lied in bed and red and it was so nice. I kept looking at him, and he looked so hot with his glasses and reading. I fell in love with him all over again, yes I know cheesy.

I just totally drew a blank and ran out of stuff to write so au revoir for now!

No comments: