Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I am a closet American Idol fan!....there I said it...

As much as it hurts me to say, I like American Idol. I used to hate watching it, the only entertaining part would be when the really bad singers are on at the beginning of the season. Once in awhile I would talk to somebosy and they would ask if I watch it and tell me how great it is so, one nighta couple of weeks ago there was nothing on tv so I watched an episode and it was pretty damn good. I really like listening to the people sing and do itin there own way, I dunno, I am a freak. In my defense last night I was so sick that I couldn't get off the couch and I had no choice but to watch it...yeah thats it....*cough*.

I friggin hate water sometimes, I know it is supposed to be good for you and you are supposed to drink 8, 8 oz. glasses a day and all that but holy crapI have to pee every few seconds and it really sucks. I am sitting here trying to work and all of the sudden I have to pee like crazy. I wish you could justput it in a reserve and then just empty it all at the same time. It is a big pain in the ass for me to go to the washroom here because I have to lock the door to the office walk down the hall and go to the bathroom. Plus I share a bathroom with the rest of the building which includes dirty teenagers thatpee on the seat, don't flush things that should really be flush etc etc. It is absolutely disgusting. Right now I have to pee so bad and there is a studentin here so I can't leave, that is what annoys me the most.

I have my orthodontist appointment on the 14th and I am actually pretty nervous. I don't want to get braces but I know I have to, I can't stand lookingat my teeth in the mirror and I can't stand smiling in pictures or look at pictures where I am smiling. My biggest motivation to get them is that I want tolook beautiful in my wedding pictures and be able to have a big bright smile without cringing looking at the pictures. What made me realise this the mostwas when I was at my cousin, Laura's wedding seeing her and her husband smiling in the pictures, she looked so happy and so beautiful and her teethare so nice and white and straight that it made me realise that I can't smile like that with my teeth, no way. Even though I will look like a geek for probably two years it will be worth it in the end. It would make me so happy if I found out that I would only have to have them on for a year and thatthey would be virtually invisible.

I am about ten seconds from peeing my pants and it doesn't look like he is leaving anytime soon so I am going. Ciao!

No comments: