Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Anyone have an advil the size of my head?

Today has probably been one of the worst days I have had in awhile. I was away yesterday because I was getting trained at the head office and next thing I know I come in and everything has gone crazy. All of my students are unhappy, my trainer is threatening to quit and nothing was done yesterday. Plus there were 14 messages left yesterday that were not listened to let alone returned. Needless to say I have had a retardedly busy day full of trying to fix everything that was broken. I am just starting to get a handle on everything but, there is still a lot on my to do list.

URGH! I just got off the phone, you know what I hate?! Phone calls like this:
Me:Hello
Caller: hey hows it going
me: good and you
Caller: ok, whats the matter
Me: nothing
Caller: ok bye

WTF?! What was the purpose of this call can anyone tell me?

Anyway, my drive home from up north was beautiful and relaxing. I was the only person on the road and I got to go 120 the whole way home withouthaving anyone on my ass or anything. I almost got into an accident calling Darryl and not paying attention to the road and taking a turn too quick butother then that it was good.

Last weekend was good, we had a bunch of people over for fight night, U.S vs Canada for the UFC and then just relaxed the rest of the weekend. It was nice for a change.

I have been dealing with so much crap today I am stressed out and have a killer headache. Darryl was telling me on my way home that our humidifier is leaking, our soft water tank is leaking, our furnace isn't working (which I knew) and that the main water supply was leaking. FANTASTIC!...I quit.

No comments: