Friday, February 24, 2006

shhhh, we are hunting wabbit

Well Friday has come again, wahoo! My day is going wonderfully! Why you ask? No particular reason, I actually got up and spent the time to blow drymy hair and make myself look pretty. Yesterday I was so tired and looked so horrible which I didn't realise until I took a picture of myself with my newglasses to send to Laura but before I sent them I looked at them and thought, "dear lord, tell me thats not what I look like today". It literally took meabout 10 minutes of snapping pictures to find one that looked semi-okay. Damn, if I had my camera here I would show you yesterdays and compare it totoday but I took it out of my purse before I left today.

Earlier this week I was supposed to go to my head office but it got switched from Tuesday to Thursday, so I had to call the place where I have my guitar lessons to cancel the lesson for the second week in a row. As I normally do I started rambling about how, "I cancelled last Thursday because I had to go to the head office but, the weather was bad so they re-schedule for Tuesday, and then the girl that was supposed to cover for me's daughter issick so they just told me now they want me to come up on Thursday, I am really sorry bye". Then they realised that the car I was supposed to drive back wouldn't be ready so then they re-schedule it for Monday, tentatively. So I had to call them back and un-cancel my lesson, " I am really sorry butmy head office just called me and they re-scheduled again so I will be able to make the lesson, if there are any problems please call me and let me know". I went in there yesterday for my lesson

Me: sorry about all of the mix
JC: its okay Mark likes the company (thereceptionist)
Me: oh ok, well I will call him and sing to him from now on then
JC: *laugh* he would love that

I love my guitar teacher, as I have told you before that I used to go to highschool with him, he knows a lot of the songs that I bring in and want to learn and he even sings some of them as he plays it so show me how its supposed to sound. He has a great voice and we sit and talk about the music and the weird things that happen when playing guitar and reading the music and we laugh, its great. Sometimes I get really nervous about my lessons because I feel I am not learning enough or quick enough and I don't have a whole lot of time to practice which I hate. As I was writing this I got a visionof me sitting on my deck in one of the muskoka chairs my dad bought me practicing the guitar, I can't wait until spring!

I had a dream last night that me and Darryl went to a college frat house type thing and we agreed before we went, that we could sleep with one person once while we were there. So I sit on this huge bean bag chair with a whole bunch of guys and begin joking around, as Darryl is scoping the room and mingling with the girls. As I am sitting there talking to the guys out of my periferal I see him leave with this ugly chick, well not ugly but not his type orso I thought. I continue having a great time flirting with the guys and joking around which I can see is driving Darryl nuts so, he comes back and sits next to me and says to me, "what would you do if I told you I slept with her again this afternoon?", I say, "I would take my car and leave your ass here"so he says to me, " yeah, you would leave me thats what I thought". The chick that he slept with starts freaking out saying, "why would you leave him,why do you care?!" and she gets up and starts screaming this at me, so I say to her, " why are you freaking out, this is none of your business". So she gets up and starts screaming, "do you want to see freaking out?!" and she grabs a knife, that was stabbed into the table (I have no idea) and then started stabbing the walls repeating her self, louder and louder. That was the end, weird eh?

No comments: