Friday, March 24, 2006

50 meme's

50. I love doing quizes and answering questions
49. I love music
48. ever since grade six I wanted to see Green Day live
47. last year I accomplished that goal and it was better then I imagined
46. I have 5 piercings
45. I want to get a nose ring
44. I wont do it because of how people close to me will react
43. I have a ring that I have had since I was in grade 8 that I never take off
42. I just got a promise ring on Valentines Day that I never take off either
41. I am addicted to junk food
40. I am terrified to take a diabetes test for fear that I am diabetic
39. I hate being naked
38. I now have to wear glasses to read while I am on the computer
37. I went 23 years without needing glasses
36. I own two cars
35. one is going to the junk yard next week
34. I have a boyfriend of 3 years
33. we are technically common law
32. this is a lot harder then I thought it would be
31. I want to lose 50 pounds
30. I hate my teeth
29. I am getting braces in September
28. I have a cat named Salem
27. My mom bought her for me when I was away in the summer 6 years ago
26. me and my dad have nothing in common
25. he wanted me to be a boy
24. I am not sure if I want kids
23. I am taking guitar lessons
22. I used to play the cello
21. and the violin
20. I want to buy a cello one day
19. I hate the winter
18. I have two sisters
17. I am the middle child
16. I also have a half sister and brother
15. I have never met my brother
14. I want to get a tattoo but I am scared of the pain
13. I love singing
12. I have no idea if I am a good singer or not
11. I used to hate reading but now I love reading
10. I want to go hand gliding this summer
9. I want to meet Nick before I die
8. Darryl hates that idea
7. I just got blue contacts
6. My most prized pocession is my guitar
5. one of my favorite places is Darryls parents cottage at the beach
4. I love playing badminton
3. one of the only games I have beaten Darryl in is basketball
2. I hate cardio
1. I am the first one in my family to get their license

It is wierd I thought saying 100 things about myself wouldn't be that hard but it really is, so I decided to do 50 now and then think about the other 50later. It is scary because doing these makes you want to reveal more then you should just to fill in the spaces. Stay tuned...

No comments: