Monday, March 27, 2006

the rest of the 100 meme's

100. I love the smell of fresh cut grass
99. my favorite smells also consist of strawberry, green apple and vanilla
98. I hate the smell of lavender
97. whenever I smell oil I think of my dad and how his truck always smelled like that when he would pick us up for weekends at his house
96. me and my sister would always ball our eyes out and beg my mom not to make us go on weekends when my dad had us
95. I have never had surgery
94. I just learned how to swim two years ago
93. I have broken my wrist
92. one of my favorite bars is a little country bar down the street from me
91. my favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip
90. I want to travel all through Europe
89. I am always cold
88. I am very clutsy
87. I act like a blonde at times which is very embarassing
86. I took Business Administration in college
85. I know I need to lose weight but it pisses me off when people point it out
84. I am 5'6
83. I have brown hair and brown eyes
82. I used to have two peacocks and two pheasants as pets
81. I get sea sick
80. I used to get car sick but its gone away now
79. I usually ruin suprises
78. I love them but rarely can someone suprise me
77. My 24 birthday was the best birthday I have ever had, my sisters suprised me with a birthday party with most of the people I love most there
76. I sometimes watch movies just to make me cry
75. I have watched The Story Of Us probably 40+ times and I ball my eyes out everytime
74. I used to be so shy, I wouldn't be able to go to a cash to pay for something
73. I would always make my little sister do it
72. I was not popular throughout highschool
71. highschool was probably the worst time period in my life
70. I had so much fun in college that I never finished it
69. I really regret that
68. I am shy when I first meet someone
67. once I get to know people I am very outgoing
66. I don't have very many good friends
65. I love to tunnel my feet under peoples bum to warm them up
64. I love my hair to be played with
63. my favorite author right now is James Patterson
62. my favorite author changes every few months
61. I use two nicknames online cutiestar and busty babe both I did not come up with
60. I hate my name
59. I get road rage
58. I am impatient
57. I hate vegetables
56. I used to have a huge crush on Brad Pitt, now I think he is disgusting
55. my childhood crush was Jonathan Brandis
54. I think about one of my ex boyfriends and how I hurt him all the time, he now hates my guts and it really bothers me, I wish I could apologise
53. I used to cry like a moose when I was a kid
52. I wish I looked like Kate Hudson
51. I have asthma

No comments: