Monday, March 27, 2006

shhh...I think I hear spring....

I am totally stressed out. I look forward to the weekends so much lately in hopes that I can relax but I just seem to be in a constant state of stressedout. I am loving that the weather it nicer lately and I think being able to hang out outside and relax a bit when I come will be really nice. I am really looking forward to going home at 5 and sitting out on my muskoka chair and relaxing on the deck while I cook dinner. I was even thinking about snuggling underneath a blanket and reading. I also want to workout a bit so depending on how warm or cold it is I may go for a bike ride.

We went to Darryls parents place this weekend which was REALLY nice. We went out to the cottage and it was so nice outside and peaceful out therethat it was a really nice break. We went for two walks since it was so nice. His mom actually asked me if I lost some weight which made me feel really good. I haven't, but it felt really nice anyway especially when I had just gotten up early that morning and done a little cardio work out.

On May 2-4 I might be seeing "the ex's", my ex always rents a cottage right where Darryls parents cottage is for May 2-4 and his friends really miss me and they haven't seen me for about 4 years or so, some of them less and some of them more. I was talking to one of them and I said if they do thatagain this year that we should meet up and hang out for a bit, so I want to look REALLY good. Also, Darryls ex apparantly goes there every year too sowe may also see her. She used to be bigger then me but apparantly she has lost a lot of weight and is discustingly skinny so I want to lose some weight anyway.

Have a great sunny day all!

No comments: