Thursday, March 30, 2006

This calls for a toast, poor the champagne!

I am having a pretty damn good day so far, first off I woke up and I weight myself and I lost two pounds, yeah me! Then I borrowed some change off of Darryl and got my favorite breakfast at Timmy's, and Laura actually had time to talk to me this morning for the first time in a week or so. That is the bestmorning Ihave had in two weeks, how bad is that. One thing that kind of sucks is its rather gloomy outside when it is supposed to be sunny today, oh well. I have my guitar lesson tonight which, I am hoping it is still warm afterwards so I can go for a walk but I wont hold my breathe. Lately by the timeI get off work the sun has gone away and it is kind of cold, keeping in mind that I am a huge baby when it comes to cold so it is probably nice out formost people. Mind you this is a billion times better then winter so I am definately not complaining.

I made a tuna sandwhich this morning and my hands still smell like tuna even though I have washed them three times since then. It is driving me insane. Also after I got to work I realised that tuna is supposed to make your breathe smell and like I said I have a guitar lesson. For some reason whenever I have my guitar lesson I always get really dolled up. I am not attracted to him so why do I care if he thinks I am pretty or not. Maybe its that fact thathe probably doesn't think I am pretty that makes me want to make him think I am...I dunno..I have a bf do I could care less if he thinks I am hot or not.

This weekend we are going to spend the majority of it catching up on things we have been meaning to do for the past little while which I am prettyexcited about. Here is our list : 1) put up the new shower head I got 2) format the computer 3) sand and stain the muskoka chairs 4) get my car readyto bring out. That not a bad list, it is definately achievable. Of course I will be doing laundry and cleaning between that as well but those are the majorthings that have to get done and then I think we are going to go to the movies at night just so its not work all week. Oh and on Friday we have to file our taxes...eek!

No comments: