Wednesday, March 15, 2006

did I mention I dont have patience

On todays episode of you know what I hate....

When people call and act like I should kiss their ass to take the course or just like fucking with me. First off they usually ask to speak to someone about the heavy equipment or truck courses that we offer because they don't realise that a woman could know about that. Then they sit there and waste 30 minutes of my time by asking me retarded questions when they aren't even planning to take the course. How do I know this you ask? Well first they ask where we are located, I tell them and then they go on about how far that is for them to drive and if I have any place closer, well if I did I would have volunteered that information when you asked where we were located. So they have already decided it is too far and they are not going to drive here and the continue to ask me questions about our course. So I tell them about it and how they will receive a license to run that machine oncethey have completed the training, to which asshole replies there is no such thing as a license. I feel like saying, do you want to hear about the course or not?! Because licenses are not required for operating a machine but it still exists. Then he goes on asking about the job placement that we have, he found it very suprising that people that complete our training actually get a job, he said that he has been calling people and no one is hiring and I said well I don't know where you are looking but I go online and there are a lotof jobs out there. So

idiot says: well what about up north

me: what about it

idiot: are there jobs up there

me: well how far up north

idiot: way up north

(this went on for awhile)

idiot: Northwest Territories

me: well I dont really look there I normally look in Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba and B.C

idiot: well what about iraq? I am sure they are hiring a lot there

me: I don't know like I said I don't really look there

idiot: well everytime a bomb hits they need someone to come in and rebuild

silence

idiot: so this is in ***** ?

me: yep

Idiot: do you have anywhere closer to me?

me: nope!

idiot: k bye

and hung up

Give me a break!

No comments: