Thursday, March 16, 2006

My movie..

This I stole from Stolenswan. It is basically if your life was a movie what would the music be for each of these situations. This is really hard and Christina can attest that it took me forever. Enjoy.

Opening Credits: Buddy Holly - Weexer
Waking Up: My My My - Armand Van Helden
Average Day:Stay or Leave - Dave Mathews Band
First Date: You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Falling in Love: Brighter then Sunshine - Aqualung
Love Scene: Six Underground - Sneaker Pimps
Fight Scene: Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
Breaking Up: Screaming Infedelities by Dashboard Confessional or Only One by Yellow card
Back Together: Stick With you - Pussy Cat Dolls
Secret Love: Tonights the Night - Janet Jackson
Life's Okay: Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Mental Breakdown: Save Me - Unwritten Law
Driving:Torn- Natalie Imbruglia
Learning a Lesson: This Time's For Real - Ill Nino
Deep Thought: Let Go - Frou Frou
Flashback: Basketcase - Green Day
Partying: Lets Get Retarded - Black Eyed Peas
Happy Dance: Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy
Regretting: Cemetary Drive - My Chemical Romance or Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver
Long Night Alone: Only in Dreams - Weezer
Death Scene: Everybody Hurts - R.E.M
Closing Credits: Closing Time - Semisonic

No comments: