Tuesday, March 14, 2006

is summer here yet???

As it was getting warmer this weekend I found myself getting happier and getting out of my grouchy mood that I have been in for the last little while. I was beaming as I stood out on my deck in sock feet and a t-shirt and didn't freeze my buns off. I stood out there with a perma-grin on my face thinking about how great it is going to be once we have a patio set and the bbq and we will be able to hang out back there and relax. During the summerit doesn't really feel like we actually get one because the only time we really got to spend outside before was on the weekend. I am really looking forward to finally having a backyard of my own and be able to just relax out there and enjoy the warm weather. I was so excited when I walked out there with Laura on the weekend and she noticed that the bulbs I planted were "peaking". I am really excited for the spring when I can see how everything looks where I put it since it is hard to tell when all you are planting is a bulb and I am a amateur after all.

I am really looking forward to going camping since we only did it once last year. I think we are going to take a couple of trips on our own or with my sisters to provincial parks as well as going up north to "the land".

I should start having a column that I write in here everyday or so called, "You know what I hate?" because I will be sitting thinking of something elseto write and then something annoying will happen and I will start to write a sentance starting with, you know what I hate. So here is one of those that I just have to write about.

I hate when one of my instructors will be running a class and they will put on a movie and then come out and lean on my desk and want to talk to me.You see I have one of those receptionist desks that there is a little mini ledge/desk above my desk, which doubles as a leaning post apparently.Honestly I don't mind talking to them but when they lean on my desk, watching everything I am doing/typing until I stop everything and talk to themit is kind of annoying. Especially when I am crazy busy like i have been the past couple days and I can't afford to stop what I am doing. The morningsI am usually the busiest so when he comes out when I am in the middle of fifty things on the way to lean on my desk I feel like saying, "don't evenstart with me, I am busier then shit"...lol.

No comments: