Monday, March 20, 2006

I got a man to stick it out

Today is officially the first day of spring...YEAH....break out your bikes and basketballs,....oh wait its still colder then a mother f'er out there. When can you honestly say has the first day of spring actually felt like spring. I think they should move it back and give us a realistic goal to look forward to. EvenMay should be a realistic goal right??!! WRONG! A couple years ago it actually snowed on May 2-4. This is complete crap we get 5 months of winter and three months of summer, great.

Do I bitch too much? Yeah I didn't think so either...moving on.

I am going to try and practice guitar a lot more this week, since we are getting into singing and playing I am really nervous and want to be prepared. I have never honestly sang in front of anyone before who wasn't related or sleeping with me so, I am really worried that he is going to look at me likesomeone just ran their nails down the chalkboard when I start to sing. I also have to make a cd of the songs that I am trying to learn so that he canlisten to them and guide me on how to play them a little bit better. Being that he teaches a lot of people, a lot of different types of music it is hard to keep the tune a certain song has clear in your head.

No comments: