Thursday, March 09, 2006

A meme

I stole this from Stolenswans blog.

4 Things I need in the morning:
-a shower
-clothes
-brush my teeth
-music

4 Things that turn me off
- lateness
- being too needy
- unorganization
- no sense of humour

4 Things I believe in
- Love
- Honesty
- friendship
- God

4 Things I'm afraid of
- Death
- what could be in the dark
- being home alone at night
- losing Darryl

4 Things I do Everyday
- listen to music
- laugh
- eat
- sing

4 Things I want to do before I die
- hand glide
- travel
- get married
- have my dream home

4 People I want to see
- Nick
- Darryl
- Laura
- my mom

4 Numbers that rule my Life
- 7
- 21
- 24
- 3

4 Favorite Colours
- Brown
- Black
- blue
- green

3 Names you won't answer to
- bitch
- slut
- Jacqueline (depending on the person)

3 Parts of Your Heritage
- Portuguese
- East Coast Canadian
- English

3 Things you're wearing right now
- khaki cargo pants
- army green hoodie top
- diamond necklace

3 Favorite Songs (not top 3 favorite, though)
- Stay or Leave by Dave Mathews
- Let Go by Frou Frou
- Stupid Girl - Pink (you HAVE to see the video)

3 of your hobbies
- playing guitar/learning guitar
- singing
- scrapbooking

3 Places you want to visit
- Florida (Disneyland)
- California
- Mexico

3 Ways you are unstereotypically female/male
- low maintenance
- I like my space
- I don't like boys with cars and money

No comments: