Thursday, May 25, 2006

anyone got some spare change?

Well since I am not a bum whats new....being broke and all not a whole hell of a lot. My garden is looking fabulous, I have kept in touch with all of my friends more then I normally do, I am eating everything that isn't nailed down...oh! and I am breaking out from stress. Awesome! My got me a hammoc that I cannot wait to try next week when the weather is nice, just lie on it, tan and read a book.

Can I just tell you, American Idol results I am not at all impressed with. Next topic.

There are not enough jobs where I live that pay half decent, I apply to places everyday and I have only had one interview. I have a lot of experience and great references so I don't know what the issue is. Well I do know what it is, I used to work at a hiring agency and once we posted a job for an administrative assistant, I am not kidding you, on the first day we received about three hundred resumes, so when you are up against upwards of three hundred people you tend to be overlooked.

I went with my sister today to buy her a new computer and let me tell you, I am totally jealous. Its really nice with a lcd monitor, a dvd burner and all of the bells whistles. I mean my computer isn't bad but...its not new. I know I am so hard done by.

Thats it for me! Ciao sista's and brotha's!

No comments: