Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Its not healthy...for me to feel this way

I never thought I would bring up the fact that I watch American Idol again but alas, I must. Last week a very sad thing happened in American Idol land...Chris Daughtry got voted off. I would just like to say to all of those American Idol fans out there, what were you thinking?! I mean I really can't complain because I don't vote but I seriously thought that he was going to make it to the end, or bottom two at the very least.

After that curve ball was thrown I have no idea who is going to win American Idol now, I always thought that Katharine would win but now I am not so sure.

In other news I got a sweet hat yesterday that I am so excited about. Normally I only wear baseball hats and that is only when I have been camping and don't get to shower or I am going out early in the morning and haven't showered. I first saw this hat when I wasi n Cuba at Christmas and saw a girl that looked a lot like me with one on, ever since then I thought, "man I should get one of those hats". Than I had Christina and D over for a hair dying party and I tried D's hat on and voila! I looked hot. Here is a pic of it.....only mine is army green.


Also speaking of the hair dying party, I totally stole Christina's look and dyed my hair like hers. I dyed the top half light brown and the botton half dark brown and I love it!! My hair looks like poo right now and I am wearing the hat but as soon as it looks less crappy I will post a pic.

See ya!

No comments: