Tuesday, May 30, 2006

hello old friend

So...how do you like the new look? I needed a change but I am still not completely happy with this look yet so I am still on the hunt for another template. I have started this book that I got at a garage sale and it is pretty good so far. I am 100 pages into it out of 600, it is totally different from the type of books I normally read so it is a nice change of pace. There was one part that made me think it was touching on an area that I wasn't sure I wanted to read about but she did it tactfully which I was glad about.

Today I went to a job interview about an hour away at a job agency that went really good. I was pretty annoyed because I left two hours before my appointment to take into account that it was going to be in rush hour traffic and to leave time for anything to happen. I got there an hour early so I wasted some time talking to my cousin, getting a drink since it was horribly hot and cleaning out the car, so I arrived there about 15 minutes early and they had me waiting for a half an hour before they had me do anything. This really annoys me because they made an appointment with me yesterday so its not like they didn't know I was coming. I did really good on the testing, I got mostly 90% and just under on them, which was also rated between beginner and advanced and I scored advanced on the majority of it. They had the guy in charge of the hiring department come meet me since they were so impressed with me which was nice. I just wish the hiring agencies were the ones that hired me because I seem to impress them but then never get placed in an actual job.

I am really looking forward to this weekend, we have a ton of stuff planned that should be a lot of fun. Saturday we are going to a funny car race about 4 hours away and then on Sunday we are going to a theme park close by with a bunch of people. Should be awesome, I haven't been on a ride in about two years and they have a bunch of new ones that I haven't been on yet so I think we are going to be there until close as long as it is not too hot.

Have a great day all! Sorry its been so long since I have written I will be better I promise.

1 comment:

Stolenswan said...

Hmmm....I don't see any thanks anywhere in this goddamn post for all of my hardwork. As a career-less, motivation-less bum you should be pleased that I spent so many blog-reading hours working on your fucking template.

You can repay my kindness with a shoebox full of cash.