Friday, June 02, 2006

mmm quenchy goodness

Right now I am sitting in stolenswans bedroom waiting for her to finish getting ready so that we can go and do some grocery shopping for her camping trip this weekend. I just used her Quench mosturizer by Oil of Olay and it is soooo good! I have been wanting to try it for a long time but have never gotten the chance and man, I have to buy this stuff. My legs are always really dry to the point where I get rashes and it just made my legs shine with moisture.

I was just talking about rollercoaster with LoLo and how he hates them and always gets pukey afterwards. I seriously think she is missing out big time. Everytime I get in line to go on rollercoaster I get sick to my stomach worried that something is going to happen and that I will die. As soon as I think that I think well my family would get to sue them and get a lot of money, and they don't want to get sued by families so they will make sure nothing happens, and voila no more worrying. lol! Well I still get worried but I think, oh well if I die my family will get to live a nice life with all of the money they get.

This conversation of course got brought on because I am going to a theme park this weekend and cannot wait!

So how do you guys like my new look? I changed my blog on Wednesday I think it was but then it started screwing up and it showed no skin on my blog at all so I had to change it again and I think I really like this one. I am still keeping my eyes open for a better one but this one will do in the meantime.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: