Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I am up with the birds

It is 6:36am and it is way too early to already be up and ready for work. I got a temporary job that may turn into something more if I am lucky starting today. It is down in the city so I had to get up really early in order to be there on time. I have to work at 8:30 so I was planning on leaving at 7:30 to give me lots of time but I think I might leave at 7:00am so I can stop and get some Timmy's. I was so nervous about today so much last night that I couldn't sleep and just kept thinking about everything that could go wrong.

Last night we went to home depot to pick up some paint and some dry wall for the renovations we are planning on doing this week/weekend. Our bedroom we have decided is going to be painted a dark brown color, I am really hoping it looks good in the end because it is a very bold choice for me. Also the tube that goes from the dryer to outside is not hooked up so we have to take down some drywall in order to fix it, so we had to buy some drywall to patch it up afterwards.

I think thats it for me this morning, I am tired, hungry and nervous and I think I am waking people up with my typing. Have a great day all!

No comments: