Wednesday, May 03, 2006

a meme!

A Meme taken from Stolenswan

lasts-last place you were: at home getting ready for work
soda: diet caffeine free mugs at about 9:30pm
kiss: last night
last movie seen: History of Violence (absolute crap)
last cd u listened to: Three Days Grace
last bubble bath: Valentines Day
-last time you cried: while watching the Story of Us
-last alcoholic beverage: smirnoff ice green apple shortly before getting kicked out of the bar two Saturdays ago
-have you ever dated someone twice: yeah that was the thing to do in school date and break up, then date and break up
-have you ever been cheated on: I don't think so
-have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: yes, althought technically they kissed me
-have you ever fallen in love: yes.
-have you ever been depressed: yep
-have you ever been drunk and thrown up: oh hell yeah
-have you ever hit another person: yeah
-have you even skinny dipped: nope

7 states you’ve been to (I'm also including provinces, since I'm Canadian): (I am changing this to 7 place I have been because other wise i have nothing to write)
1. Ontario
2. Cuba
3. Dominican
4. Portugal
5. Spain
6. Niagara Falls
7. Toronto

6 things you’ve done today.
1. woke up late
2. washed my hair in the sink since I didn't have time for a shower
3. drove to work
4. brushed my teeth
5. cleaned up a bunch of blood from a nose bleed I had
6. bitched

5 favorite things in no particular order
1. sex
2. relaxing on the deck on a nice warm day
3. buying new stuff
4. eating junk food
5. relaxing at the cottage

4 favorite colors
1. black
2. army green
3. brown
4. pink

3 people you can tell anything to
1. Darryl
2. Laura
3. Chrystal

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. get married
2. have a long-term career

1 thing you regret:
1. Mike

No comments: