Thursday, June 15, 2006

I am such a wreck lately. It doesn't help that its "that" time of the month and I am so stressed out. Yesterday I had some good news happen or the potential of good news and I couldn't help but think the worst and get really stressed out, then because I was so preoccupied I almost fell down the stairs and I hurt my knee more so in the process. I hate being like this.

This weekend I am playing in a poker tournament which should be fun. I am more looking forward to seeing my stud muffin. I haven't seen him all week and I am going into withdrawl.
As I was writing this I got a call saying the poker tournament is cancelled but are still going to get together and play some poker and watch the hockey game and then get hammered which should be fun.

I am all out of stuff to say, have a great day all!

No comments: