Wednesday, July 05, 2006

FRIIIIIG!!!! I had a whole post written and then I went to spell check it and of course it blocked the pop-up so I told it to allow pop-up's and it deleted my whole post. Damn I hate whent that happens. Anyway I did start out the last post with sorry I haven't posted in forever, I have been so busy/tired. My days lately consist of, go to work, come home and work, go to bed, go to work, come home and work, go to bed, and so on.

We have been doing soem improvements on the house lately which have been really nice, we have been working together and when its done we have ourselves to be proud of. We are slowly working into harder things and trying to get all of the rooms painted as well.

We started off with our bedroom, since it is big a dark colour doesn't look too bad. So we painted it chocolate brown, put up some bamboo curtains and a new fan and it looks awesome. We just have to get a new bedroom set for the room so it will all match but we can't quite afford that yet.

We are currently working on our kitchen, putting ceramic flooring down. We have linoleum floor there now that was peeling up and was stained so I definately thought that was one of the first things that needed replaced. Ripping up the floor is proving to be quite a challenge but once that is done I think things will move a lot smoother. My mom gave us some of her left over tiles from her family room that she did but we are not sure if we will be able to find the same one to buy more of them, so we are thinking about saving them and using them for the upstairs bathrooms or the laundry room.

My weekend was great, did a lot of relaxing and working which is a nice combination. I went strawberry picking with Darryls mom which I have been meaning to do for the last two years so I was really happy I got to do it this year. On Monday I went to make jam with them and due to my lack of patience and reading the instructions I almost ruined the jam. I ended up having to call Lo Lo in a panic, she calmly walked me through a solution and the jam turned out great.

I better get back to work, have a great short week everyone!

No comments: