Saturday, July 15, 2006

hmmm.....what to say...well everything lately has been interesting. You know that place I had an interview that I spoke so poorly about? Yeah, I am working there now. I spoke with them about the commuting thing and the pay issue and its all been worked out. They are really cool to work for and it seems like it will be a really good opportunity.

As soon as I agreed to take this job I got two other job offers, of course. One of them I went to the interview, and the interview portion went alright but the testing portion went horrible. I don't know what happened but tests I have done a million times before, I bombed. I just keep telling myself if it was meant to be it will be.

I have been really stressed about what path to take and which decision is the right decision since, there have been many wrong turns I have taken in my life I keep worrying that whatever decision I make will be the wrong one.

I haven't been on the internet in over a week and I am going into withdrawals, I just keep thinking about all the people I told I would write and haven't and what Chrystal is up to, etc. My daily reads like internet lovers and 100 reasons why I hate my husband I haven't had a minute to read which sucks.

It seems the minute I come home I have fifty billion things to do, and by the end of that I am too tired to even think about doing anything else.

No comments: