Thursday, September 28, 2006

I know its been forever since I have posted but I am now doing Pampered Chef so I have been insanely busy. I think I will be able to balance things a lot better once I have been doing it longer. Its funny because we had this employee at work that used to be a chef and couldn't get the hard manual labor that he was being trained on so we called him the pampered chef...lol. I submitted my first show today which I am happy about, it was pretty easy so thats good, and I forgot when you host a party you don't get charged shipping so what I got was cheaper then I originally thought.

I went to see Last Kiss last weekend and it was so great! I thought for sure I was going to leave the theatre depressed and hating men but, I didn't I think with growing up you realise that unfortunately cheating does happen and there isn't much you can do about it. It was a sad movie but nice at the same time and me and Laura loved it. So if you are looking for a good cry this weekend I give the Last Kiss two thumbs up. http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/thelastkiss/

OH! And can I just tell you I am so excited that the Lake House is out on dvd now!!! I loved that movie. This is another chick flick that you kind of have to be open about because, lets face it, sending letters over 2 years through a mailbox will never be able to happen but as long as you just accept that in this movie it can you will love it. Me and my sister went to see it in the theatre and I was full out balling. I know I am a sap but whatever, I loved it, and I have been dying to see it ever since.

So my suggestion for this weekend on the rainy Saturday is buy a whole bunch of 10 cent candies, chips and chocolate, rent The Lake House and have a night in with a box of kleenex.

No comments: