Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I went to Niagara Falls this weekend and I had a blast!! We went through a terrifying haunted house that I swear addressed every one of my fears. I wouldn't have made it through if it weren't for Darryl being there. My cousin Laura and her husband came with us which was really nice because we rarely get to spend any time together just the four of us. Now because I can't think of a way to ease into this and I have to write about it before I burst, Darryl proposed to me while we were there!!!

He took me down by the falls, brought me over to three sets of benches where we could be by ourselves, and he said, " we have been together for three years now, you make me so happy....will you make me happy again (got down on one knee) will you be my wife?". I was balling by the first line, I couldn't believe it.

We came back to the hotel room and since me and Laura had a room that joined I came into my room, then into hers and said, " I AM SO ENGAGED!!!" (its our thing to say it like that) and she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I jumped on her on the bed and we both hugged and balled our eyes out. After we caught them up on everything that happened we spent the rest of the night drinking our faces off and celebrating.

3 comments:

Slowplum said...

HOLY CRAP CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SOOOOO ENGAGED!!!!!!

Lo

cutiestar said...

Thank you very much you guys!