Thursday, October 05, 2006

can I get a heater over here?

It is getting colder here, a sign that the inevitable winter is coming. I am trying to digs my heels in and not move forward, and not let winter come but unfortunately its not working. The leaves are turning beautiful colours and I love that I get towear my super stylin' jackets rather then my big puffy winter jacket. It would be fine with me if winter never came at all, the only activity I like to do is skating and now with my bad knees that is a nightmare, so really there is nothing that makes me look forward to winter except that once and awhile the snow is pretty, and I love being bundled inside on the couch, drinking egg nog and eating gingerbread cookies watching the snow fall outside. I am thinking about taking upskiing this year so that I am not totally dredding winter.

Thanks to the change in weather I am starting to feel sick like I am coming down with something, but I am not letting it get me down because, I JUST GOT ENGAGED!Teehee that wont get old and my friends you have atleast two more years of itso get used to it.
I love that I can look at wedding stuff online for a real reason instead of, maybe someday. Although it wont be a couple of years until we get married I still want toprice things out so we know how much we need to save and buy some things a long the way so its not so hard all at once.

Brrr...it is freezing in my house and I don't think my wet hair is helping. Ciao bellas!

No comments: