Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just another day...

As I mentioned in my last post the appliances in my house are plotting against us, well they have struck again! When Darryl and I got home from work last night we found that our thermostat was no longer working, you can’t turn the heat up or down and none of the buttons are working. The guy for the stove came and fixed that all up so now I don’t have to live on things I can make on the stove or microwave which is a relief. As soon as he left I was watching Madonna on Oprah and the tv made a pop noise and the picture totally went. OH….MY….GOD! Well the my friends was our lamp going, I was relieved that it was not something more serious and a new one is on the way in 2-3 business days, hmmm that means we have to actually spend time together, DAMNIT! Teehee j/k.

I was doing a belly dancing workout dvd that I bought and I did the warm-up and then I started doing the cardio when they start doing dance combinations. In case any of you didn’t know I am not at all coordinated. So I am keeping up fairly well and then she starts doing this step thing which is cool but then she adds the arms and I have no fucking clue…so I turned it off. I hate feeling like a fat idiot two steps behind and can’t for the life of me figure out what they are doing.

Ooh! I almost forgot I got my new Pampered Chef stuff in the mail and it is sooo nice! Some of the things I am not too impressed with but meh, it was free. The sautee pan I got is really nice, it is really heavy and can tell its really good quality. Lo you are going to love it. Anyway the damn phone wont stop ringing, can you imagine people wanting me to do my work? Geesh!

1 comment:

Stolenswan said...

Just become a stripper. They have wicked bodies.

The End.