Thursday, November 02, 2006

Can I have Christmas with no snow this year?.....Thanks!

I am in a very Christmassy mood lately. Everytime flyers come in I look at stuff that I want on my Christmas list and things that I want to buy to decorate my house. If Darryl even heard I was thinking about this he would kill me. We are really broke right now what with doing the basement, me getting braces and a bunch of bills that are coming due this month. I cannot wait to do some Christmas baking and shopping. Last weekend we bought a Christmas tree and I want to put it up now. I know I should wait until December but some how I think I wont be able to wait. Darryl is going to be putting up our Christmas lights around the house soon whichis super cheerie! Yesterday we planned our Christmas party for work, and Darryls work Christmas party is coming up so long story short I am just bursting with Christmas cheer. I think me and chingy are going to go Christmas shopping this weekend which is you ask Darrylwe can't afford but some people owe us money that I will cash in on and presto we can afford Christmas shopping...lol!

In reality I am probably just going to be priming the basement this weekend and trying to get everything started with that. Darryls parents are going to be coming to visit soon so we can get everything we are going to need to work on the basement over the Christmas holidays so, I am hoping to have the whole basement primed and painted before they come down. One of the rooms I wont be able to do because there is some damage on the wall the will need to drywall replaced.

I just downloaded the new media player and it is really nice. I am definately liking the shiny black and bright blue, cudos microsoft.

2 comments:

Stolenswan said...

Every time you write the word Christmas in a post I'm going to do a shot...and no one can stop me.

Wooooah......wicked drunk style!

Slowplum said...

Christmasy Christmas Christmas.