Thursday, January 25, 2007

random

I barely ever write anything bad about people but when I do I get so paranoid that they are going to find my blog and what I wrote about them and then hate me. I know I am retarded but, for some reason I don't realise people have better time then to google my nickname. One person in particular that I wrote something bad about I know doesn't have anything better to do but, I don't think that person would think of that and the fact that I told her I had a blog with blogger. I have thought about deleting the entry but I feel that way and this is my blog so I will write what I want damnit!

I was watching American Idol last night and this girl fucked up on her song or whatever and she said she was starting to freak out and that she forgot to take her medication today..lol....so funny, and she totally looked like a sketch-bag which added to the funniness slash scariness of it.

3 comments:

Stolenswan said...

Oooooh, who were you shit-talking? Want me to beat her up? Cuuuuz, I probably can't. But I could scream obscenities at her? From across a busy highway?

Yeah, so let me know?

Lisa said...

I have so many bad things I'd like to say about a couple of people, I'd need to start a new blog just to accommodate them all haha. But I wouldn't, because I believe in karma, what goes around comes around....and I've had enough bad things said about me to last me for a while lol

American Idol is only in it's intervewing stage over here at the moment...I continue to be amazed at people who keep trying out but have absolutely no talen at all. Why do they do that to themselves??

cutiestar said...

I try not to say bad things about people because its mean but sometimes I just need to vent.

We are still in the interviewing stage of Idol here too and I love it. Sometimes I find it mean how rude they are to the people but then I think they have to know that there is a possibility of that happening. I wonder why their friends and family didn't tell them they suck before they went and embarassed themselves on national television.