Friday, February 09, 2007

I have had so much time on my hands yet I have not blogged, I know I don't get it.

It has been snowing like a mother fucker here and has not stopped all week. I tried going to an appointment on Tuesday and I got stuck at the end of my driveway and had to wake up Darryl to shovel/push me out, and ever since then I have not even attempted getting out. I go out to shovel the driveway and while I am shovelling the wind is blowing the snow right back at my face and back onto my driveway. As if that isn't frustrating enough 5 minutes later when I am done shovelling it starts snowing again. I literally have not been able to leave my house in three days because there is too much snow, mostly because I haven't shovelled it but I have a two lane driveway and I only have enough energy and strength to do one side and Darryl being able to leave for work is a tad bit more important.

I went to a wedding show here in town last weekend and it totally sucked, I hated it and wanted to leave the minute I got there. There weren't a lot of people there so all of the sales people kept talking to me and asking questions and I felt like saying fuck off, I just want to look and I will ask a question when I have one.

I was watching the Shopping Network the other night and this Cake Beauty stuff came on and I was like oooh it smells good and its good for your body. Then they were talking about this one that is called desserted island that is Kate Hudsons favorite scent. I must stop here to say sales people work really well on me and I love Kate Hudson and they said it smelled like coconut, vanilla and mango or something so I was immediately sold. I started thinking, " oooh! Those three things for $32 thats not bad at all!". Meanwhile I am unemployed and not in the position to buy anything right now, so I had to turn it off quickly before I started convincing myself of what a great deal it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That same thing always happens to me with informercials about kitchen gadgets.

Speaking of kitchen gadgets, have you used your majic bullet yet? I'm telling you it will be awesome for smoothies.

Lo