Friday, January 12, 2007

You know what I hate? When you say, "thank you" to someone and they say, "ya". Who the hell raised you? Wolves? It is common knowledge that when someone says thank you you are supposed to say you're welcome, it is the polite thing to do. Darryl goes with the "ya" route and he says its because its like you're acknowledging that you did a favor for them, say ya is like say no big deal, don't meantion it kind of thing. I don't agree and I think its rude.

I had to get that out of my system.

I am going to my first bridal show next weekend which I am so stoked about. Apparantly they give you prezzies and everything which will be cool. Then we are going to go for a m anicure and pedicure since I am in dire need of one with doing warehouse work for the past two months. I have no nails to speak of and my feet are getting so dry and grosse and I normally have cute, cuddly feet.

There is this guy I work with that is cute and smells like urgh...umm...pine...and musk...yuck...anyway I think he likes me. He is really flirty, doddles so that he can walk with me to break and back, always stocks my shelves, makes sure to ask me if I need anything. But, then there are other times when he says, "ya" when I say thank you (lol okay I am dropping it) and he asks what do you want now when I ask for stock repeatedly, and its like hello rudeness! Its not like I care if he likes me or not, I am madly in love with my stud muffin but I would just like to know if I still got what it takes you know? lol

2 comments:

Stolenswan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Who raised you? Wolves?"

Wolves are known for teaching their young not to say "you're welcome"

Anonymous said...

You know who does that a lot, Yankes. That's right, our neighbours to the south. You say Thank you and they say Ya. They also like to park their big mother SUV's with Texas licence plates in the handicap spot at the LCBO. It's like they're saying "It's okay, I'm an American." At least that's what I saw one day over my Christmas vacation.

Anyway, back on topic. Why do people get all awkward and annoying when they have the hots for you. Sounds to me like Darryl needs to go lay some smack down.

Lo